Although the use of jamming devices is not as prevalent as it is in other countries it is still a growing concern in the United States. Freightwatch international addressed this in a webinar last week.
Freightwatch international tips
1. Report suspicious vehicles ASAP.
2. Keep your loads moving
3. Call in your stops and starts
4. Stop as far back at roadblocks as possible.
5. Cargo and trailer walls reduce jammer effectiveness
6. Another way to make jammers less effective is by having multiple devices, at the front and back of a load.