If you drive at night, work over 60 hours, and use the restart provision you qualify to make $2,166. All data found is completely confidential.
What you will do->
1. They add a camera facing inward and another towards the road.
2. Wear a wrist activity monitor.
3. 5 minute health background survey.
4. Dedicate no more than 30 minutes a day to:
- Complete sleep diary and caffeine log
- Perform smartphone based assessments
- Track hours of service using an ELD (Electronic Logging Device)
For more info go to Restart Study>>